Book appointments online, renew repeat prescriptions and apply to see parts of your electronic GP record online?
Scarborough Medical Group currently offers Book and Renew already. Our patients will be able to apply to View Your GP Record after the 21st March 2016.
If you would like to Book, View or Renew please read the Patient Online Information Leaflet (below) and complete the Application Form.
If you have an existing online account, to add additional services to this, you will need to re-apply by completing the forms.
All completed application forms need to be returned to the surgery in person with two forms of ID - one of which must contain a photo. (This applies to new and existing applications)
You can also apply for proxy access for a child in your care under the age of 11, or a child / adult in your care over the age of 16. For proxy access please complete the Proxy Access Application Form. We will need ID from both parties as above.
Applications for Children between the ages of 11 and 16 will not be permitted without proof of Lasting Power of Attorney or equivalent.
It can take between 2-6 weeks for an application to be processed, so your patience is appreciated.
Online Access Application Form
Online Access Patient Information
Online Proxy Access Application Form
The NHS App
Patients can use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
To use the NHS App you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
For more information visit: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/