DATA QUALITY MANAGER
Scarborough Medical Group is recruiting for an enthusiastic, highly organised and forward thinking Data Quality Manager.
With a list size of over 14,000 patients and three busy surgeries we are a large and dynamic GP training Practice based in the Scarborough area. From July 2019, Scarborough Medical Group will join a Primary Care Network providing local services to over 31,000 patients.
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager you will support and co-ordinate with other members of the senior management team and Network managers, in the smooth running of the Practice’s functions and the delivery of Primary Healthcare to our patients and the Network.
By supporting senior management to deliver organisation goals this role will be key in supporting the development of the Practice to meet the current and future needs of the Practice/Network population.
As Data Quality Manager you will work across all our sites and will oversee a small data quality support team. You will have the authority to work on your own initiative supported by the Practice Manager, but it should be recognised that this can be a highly pressurised role and as such you should be comfortable coping with what can often be stressful situations.
The successful candidate should have proven and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Knowledge of financial management with comprehensive IT skills
- Strong organisational planning and prioritisation skills
- Interrogating, updating and maintaining systems and providing performance monitoring and reporting requirements.
- The ability to problem solve and be comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong integrity and understanding of information governance/data protection
- An ability to use their own initiative and be self-motivated
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
Dependent on experience, salary will be between £20,000-£25,000. Annual leave is five weeks per year with additional days added for years of service. As a member of the NHS you will be entitled to join the NHS pension scheme.
The role is full time and normal working hours will be 37hrs per week, Mon – Fri, however, you will be required to rotate with the management team in covering extended access rotas. On occasion you may be required to work additional hours to cover sickness/holidays or attend meetings outside of normal working hours.
Whilst experience of working within an NHS setting would be beneficial, we also invite applicants from other disciplines. Full training will be given.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 6th June 2019.
DQM Job Description & Person Specification
Application for Employment